Tight turns & snaps. Excels in hollow waves.
- Fast reacting fin for performing tight radius turns.
- Smaller centre fin for more pivot and tail release.
- Upright template with flat foil on the side fins allows for acute directional changes.
- Designed for surfers who like to stay tight in the pocket and perform aerial maneuvers.
- Updated hex core material for a lighter and more responsive fin.
Suits hollow waves and punchy beach breaks.
Recommended for performance shortboards with moderate-to-low rocker.
Please Note: this fin is designed to be used exclusively with the FCS II Fin System, and will not fit in the traditional FCS Dual Plug System.
FIN MATERIAL: PERFORMANCE CORE
Featuring an updated large hex core to reduce weight. The result is a lighter and more responsive fin
FIN SPECS: MEDIUM
Base: 4.33" / 110mm
Depth: 4.53" / 115mm
Area: 15.23"² / 9824mm²
Base: 4.28" / 108mm
Depth: 4.41" / 112mm
Area: 14.22"² / 9172mm²