Single fin designed for controlled flowing turns.
- Drive hard off the bottom and perform controlled flowing turns.
- Neutral fin with elongated base.
- Provides excess drive and hold for longer turns and trim stability.
- Suited to a more laid back style of longboarding.
- Designed to be used as a single fin.
THE FCS II TOOL-LESS LONGBOARD SYSTEM
- No need for a plate and screw.
- Ability to adjust your fin position in the box mid surf.
- Easily insert or remove your fin in seconds. No fin key required.
- Designed to be used in most existing Longboard boxes. No new box required.
FIN MATERIAL: PERFORMANCE GLASS
Base: 6.76" / 172mm
Depth: 7.99" / 203mm
Area: 30.96" / 19973mm²
Base: 7.61" / 193mm
Depth: 9.01" / 229mm
Area: 39.18" / 25278mm²
Base: 8.46" / 215mm
Depth: 9.99" / 254mm
Area: 48.37" / 31208mm²
Base: 9.10" / 231mm
Depth: 10.75" / 273mm
Area: 56.00" / 36130mm²