The classic fun shape for anyone coming off a softboard and looking to keep progressing their skills. Designed with a generous outline and lots of area through the nose for paddle power and stability, and a tapered tail shape that allows you to really start turning and controlling your board. We've built the Drifter in EPS/Epoxy construction to add a little extra ?oatation and buoyancy while reducing weight making it manageable both in and out of the water. This is a board that will keep getting better as you improve.
- KEY FEATURE: The Drifter has a large sweet spot, meaning you can easily shift your weight forward and back while still maintaining a nice level of response. This makes it a super reliable, stable and fun board to ride.
- CURVES: Low-to-moderate rocker makes this board super easy to paddle onto waves and glide freely down-the-line. Subtle double concave through the tail helps perform ?owing turns.
- SKILL LEVEL: Novice / Intermediate / Experienced
- SUGGESTED FINS: FCS II Performer
- IDEAL CONDITIONS: 0 - 4 Feet (Beach Breaks / Mellow Reef Breaks / Soft Point Waves)
- CONSTRUCTION: EPS Core + Timber Stringer / Fiberglass / Epoxy Resin
- GLASSING: Deck - 6oz x 6oz, Bottom - 6oz x 4oz. FCS II System
- PLEASE NOTE: Fins not included